A VINTAGE BIKE SHOW, Pre-1988 Motorcycles & Choppers,
Bobbers & Customs Bike Show – ALL YEARS AND ALL BRANDS
Vintage Rally at the National Motorcycle Museum is June 10, 2017. Home to an international collection of over 450 motorcycles, great memorabilia, motorcycle art and more, the once a year Vintage Rally showcases the Museum which offers up a couple of great new exhibits for 2017. Here’s a quick rundown of what you can experience at Vintage Rally 2017:
Judged Bike Show for 1988 and earlier motorcycles. Special classes for off-road competition bikes through 1988 plus choppers, bobbers and customs through 2017. Enter your motorcycles and you might take home an award.
Saturday Bike Show judging will result in nearly 40 awards for owners of the best machines, including best original unrestored bikes for the Hagerty Motorcycle Insurance Preservation Award. Enter your vintage bike, street, competition, custom, even mini or bicycle, 1988 or earlier in the bike show. Bike show awards are sponsored by Motorcycle Classics magazine and Hagerty Motorcycle Insurance.
New exhibit DIRT RIDING USA presented by J&P Cycles opens late May; Motocross, trials, enduro and cross country motorcycles from the golden era.
BARN FIND permanent display area opens late May. The rusty, crusty and dusty motorcycles and parts you might find if you got lucky in your explorations about anywhere in rural America.
Swap Meet with Parts, Memorabilia & Motorcycles; browse the swap meet or reserve your own swap meet space.
Panel Discussion on Motorcycle Collecting where collectors and experts in the vintage and antique motorcycle world share their ideas and experiences.
And NEW this year…The Magic of the WHEELIE WIZZARD Family Friendly Stunt Show
Tyler Shepard: aka Wheelie Wizard will be here to perform his family friendly entertainment show. Tyler has been performing all over the country for over 17 years. This year he will be performing three shows at the 7th Annual Vintage Rally at the National Motorcycle Museum, June 10, 2017.
Come out and enjoy all of the Vintage Machines on display and take in the Wheelie Wizzard Stunt Show. Food vendors will be on the grounds and there are several local restaurants close by. Race into History with The National Motorcycle Museum’s Vintage Rally!
Vintage Rally 2017 Schedule
Friday, June 9 – Swap Meet Setup Only
- 9am – 5pm Museum is open – Swap Meet vendors allowed on site for setup
Saturday, June 10 – Vintage Rally All Day
- 7am – Swap Meet Vendors admitted for setup
- 8am – Swap Meet opens
- 8am – 11am – Bike show registration Production & Competition Bikes 1988 & Earlier Choppers and Bobbers – Any Year
- 8am – National Motorcycle Museum opens: 450+ Motorcycles.
- 10:30am – DIRT RIDING USA Exhibit Walk with Mark Mederski
- 11am – Bike Show / Entry Closes
- 11:30am – First Wheelie Wizzard Stunt Show
- 11:30am – 12:30pm – Panel Discussion on Motorcycle Collecting
- 1:00pm – Second Wheelie Wizzard Stunt Show
- 2:00pm – Last Wheelie Wizzard Stunt Show
- 2:30pm – Dedication and Moment of Silence will be held during the Vintage Rally 2017 Bike Show Awards Presentation to Honor John Parham.
- 2:45pm – Motor Music Bike Show Fire-Up
- 3pm – Bike Show Awards Presentation
- 6pm – National Motorcycle Museum & Swap Meet closes.
Sunday, June 11
National Motorcycle Museum Open All Day 9am – 5pm
Highlights from the 6th Annual Vintage Rally June 4, 2016