Check out some of the museum’s featured bikes! You can also catch other Museum exhibits and items on our Facebook page.
- 1909 Royal Pioneer
- 1912 Pierce Four
- 1914 Yale Twin
- 1923 Ner-A-Car Model A
- 1936 Harley-Davidson VLD
- 1939 Harley-Davidson EL “Piston Splitter”
- 1948 Indian Scout “Big Base”
- 1951 HD FL Cop Bike
- 1952 Vincent “Red” Rapide
- 1955 Goggo 200 DeLuxe Scooter
- 1957 BSA Gold Star DBD34 Flat Tracker
- 1970 Vesco Engineering Yamaha Twin Streamliner
- 1990 XR1200 Jesse James Custom
- Featured Bike: 1972 Triumph X75 Hurricane
- Featured Motorcycle: The 1974 Ducati 750 Super Sport
- Honda Dream 50R
- Jay Springsteen’s MX250 short track racer
- The “Barn Job”
Sir: I have a Goodyear/Schwinn Phantom top of the line bicycle sold to me new in 1954 that I am trying to find a new home for due to my advancing age. Bike is in very good original condition except for new replica tires. It is the only schwinn phantom allocated to certain Goodyear stores as a tire promotional item in 1954. Very rare color and badging placed on the bike not seen on regular Schwinn Phantoms. I am interesting in selling it at 5K less than half of what it is worth. Will send you pictures if you are interested.
You may send interest reply to above email address. I am located in Myrtle Beach Sc but the bike is stored in Bethlem Pa.
I’m interested in touring the museum soon
Saving this on my calendar! I’m excited to see all those bikes. See you real soon.
I road through on Ragbrai a good 25 years ago and you had on display a Víctor BSA 441. I owned one in 1967. My dad sent it to my from NY when I was finishing up AIT at Ft. Hauchuca in Arizona. I drove it back to New York before shipping out to Vietnam. I don’t see it list? Is it still on display?