Motorcycle Club Sponsorships
Through the ages motorcycle clubs have always been a vital part of the motorcycle culture. They have played an important role in creating and protecting our heritage. They have kept motorcyclists connected through social activities. Today, the brotherhood and sisterhood of organized motorcycle clubs continues to coordinate road riding events, host cause-oriented benefits and increase the awareness of motorcycling. Thank you for all you do. There are lots of ways your club can be involved…
- Hold an event at the National Motorcycle Museum such as a destination ride or a checkpoint. We’ll be happy to assist with the planning!
- Use the Museum for a club event, such as a reception, BBQ, or party and donate 50% of your receipts to the museum.
- Host an “Annual Giving Campaign” where club members are encouraged to make an individual contribution to the museum that is matched by the club.
- Host an annual auction, raffle, or 50/50 drawing and dedicate the proceeds to the National Motorcycle Museum.
- Purchase raffle tickets for the Museum’s annual bike raffle and use them as door prizes at your events, or resell them to club members. Hold a special event (cook off, raffle, poker run, etc.) and donate the proceeds to the Museum.
- Donate a motorcycle, motorcycle related memorabilia, videos, DVDs, photographs, posters, etc. to the Museum.
- Donate office supplies or cleaning items to the Museum
- Make an annual donation to the Museum.
- Donate your time to help us expand our facilities or enhance our exhibits.
- Donate your time to help us have a successful event.