SHOW STARTS SATURDAY 8am. at the McHenry County Fairgrounds in Woodstock IL.
Tickets available at the gate. $15 per person – This price INCLUDES entry to Motocross & Mini Bike Racing – NO CHARGE to show your car or motorcycle!
Kids 12 and under are free. Students 13-18 are $10
Active Military are Free
This is a Rain or Shine Event – Sorry, No Refunds
While you are there swing into the National Motorcycle Museum’s booth and say Hi and donate for a chance to win a 2016 Indian Chief Motorcycle!
Others have come before… much love and respect to the pioneers…
Iron Invasion hopes to continue in the footsteps of those who have paved the path of tradition. Join us in a celebration of good people, good music, & maybe a little gear grinding in Woodstock Illinois.
- Traditional Hot Rods, Kustoms and Cycles
- Harley Davidson Ironhead motorcycle Give Away!
- Western Swing & Rockabilly vibrations will get your feet a movin’.
- Tin Butchers Swap Meet – (this is NOT a flea market – vintage parts and automobillia ONLY.
- Vendors from California, Texas, & New York – and points in between.
- Today’s hottest contemporary lowbrow & automotive artists.
This will be an event designed to raise money for children with congenital heart defects & have fun.
The atmosphere is laid back and the rides here are driven. NO CHARGE to show your ride.
Affordable food and beverages will be on site as well.
For more information on this event visit: www.ironinvasion.com
Thanks to everyone that braved the cold winds at 2015 Iron Invasion.
Hope you will join us again on October 1, 2016 at the McHenry County Fairgrounds in Woodstock IL.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!