AND THE WINNER IS…MARGARET GULLEY of Peotone, IL
and the Winner of the Indian RACER leather jacket is
BRUCE RESTER of Glendale, OR
Thank you to everyone that entered and for your continued support of the National Motorcycle Museum!
Watch the Museum website for information on the 2017 Fundraising Program.
We have a nice surprise for you, and hope you will want to donate and enter to win!
It’s the best of all worlds: Timeless, authentic style, versatile features and modern technology for a smooth-handling, high-performance ride. And here is your opportunity to donate to win this great machine, make it yours. Get on and ride the latest and greatest from Indian, and help the Museum!
Here is what makes the 2016 Indian Chief Vintage so great:
Valanced fenders, elegant and functional, standard since 1940 on every Indian Motorcycle®.
- Spacious richly tanned quick-release leather saddlebags.
- Console mounted and key fob operated locking. Full electronic dashboard, keyless ignition and cruise control, too.
- The all-new OHV Thunder StrokeTM 111 engine pays tribute to legendary Indian engines.
- Quick release Lexan windscreen.
- Classic badging using the Indian script; a hallmark of the historic Indian brand, first created in 1910.
- Lustrous Indian Red paint, the standard Indian paint color starting in 1912.
- Extensive Chrome Plating of virtually every surface that can be chromed.
- Light Bar, plus War Bonnet Lighting mounted atop the front fender, the way as it has been done since 1947.
- Genuine Leather Seating made with quality leather, becoming more distinguished over time.
- Total MSRP is $21,399!
New for 2016 is a SECOND PRIZE, a premium quality Indian RACER leather jacket valued at $495. If you don’t win the 2016 Chief “Vintage,” you might win this jacket, available in mens’s and women’s sizes!
Note: We will confirm your on-line ticket purchase via an email which will list your actual ticket number(s). Your ticket(s) will be put into the drum with other entries, but your actual ticket stubs will not be sent to you.