Jam Packed With Motorcycling Fun, Vintage Rally 2013!
- Meet Champion Dirt Track Racers; John Tibben, Bill Tuman, Dick Klamfoth, Bobby Hill, Bubba Shobert, Jay Springsteen, Bill Werner and more!
- Get photos and autograph with these Dirt Track Legends
- Rare Evel Knievel Traveling Exhibit – Two Days Only!
- Allstate Motorcycle Dirt Heroes and Scooters!, two new exhibits
- Panel Discussion with Racers and Tuners
- Vintage Bike Show & Swap Meet
“With the Evel Knievel memorabilia, all the motorcycle racing champs and panel discussion, the bike show and swap meet, this will be a great weekend, one not to miss! – Museum Director Jeff Carstensen
- Two Actual XR750 Jump Bikes
- X2 Snake River Rocket Bike Replica
- 16 Sets of Custom Jump Leathers
- Six Original Helmets Painted by George Sedlak
- Evel’s Personal Money Bag
- Evel’s Olympia Jump Parachute
- Dozens of Original Posters
- Outrageous Sport Coats; #1 and CHUCKLES
- From Caesar’s Palace Jump
- Gold Satin Jacket
- Red, White & Blue Leathers
- Diamond and Ruby Cuff Links
- Personal Scrapbooks
- Much More!
While the Museum in its new location holds over 400 fabulous motorcycles and thousands of great pieces of art and memorabilia, the bike show at the third annual Vintage Rally weekend will be when even more fine machines line up out front for review.
Judging will result in nearly 40 awards for owners of the best machines, including the best original unrestored bikes for the Preservation Award. Enter your vintage bike, street, competition, custom, even mini, 1987 or earlier, scooter or dirt track bike, in the bike show. Bike show awards are sponsored by Motorcycle Classics magazine. Got a nice vintage cafe racer? The Ace Café will sponsor a special Cafe Racer award during the Bike Show.
Vintage Rally is the best weekend of the year to visit the Museum and this year is shaping up to be really great. Bring your vintage bike and join in the fun!” – Museum Director Jeff Carstensen
Mark your calendar and plan to attend June 8 & 9! Admission for this event will be $10 a day, $20 for the weekend. The event price includes admission to the Museum. Children 12 and under are free when accompanied by an adult.